1. Remember that their judgment isn't fully developed. Expect mistakes, and keep teaching. Don't criticize.
2. Try to see what they can become instead of what they are right now, especially if you are having trouble liking them at the moment.
3. Try not to look at them through the lens of fear, but through the lens of love and patience. You can pray for help with this. It works. You can also pray to see them through God's eyes. This helps you see their potential rather than their failings.
4. Spending time doing things together builds a bond and helps you see the good in your children.
5. Compliment them for the good things they do. Write down the things you love about them each night in a journal. This works as well as keeping a gratitude journal for keeping a positive perspective. Give them a kiss and hug each night and tell them you love them.