It's important to laugh with your kids. It teaches them how to have a healthy perspective, to not take themselves too seriously, and to have fun. It's also really great bonding time and is a great way to break up tense moments, and it can help a child lower their guard, so that he feels safe confiding in you. Here are 5 ways we like to laugh together.
1. Tell your "Best, Worst, and Wierdest" moments of the day during dinner
2. Watch hilarious Youtube videos together.
3. Watch funny clean humor shows like Studio C.
4. Read comics like Calvin and Hobbes together.
5. Email each other funny internet pictures like the one above.
6. On Sunday nights, we like to read aloud from funny authors like Dave Barry or Patrick McMannus.
What are your favorite ways to share humor with your family?